HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

Blu-Ray Wins

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dipchit02
Admin

PostSubject: Blu-Ray Wins   Thu Feb 28, 2008 12:27 am

do u say that Bluray's win was mainly do to the fact that there r so many PS3's out, and i know there r more 360's out but how many ppl have that have a 360 actually bought the HD-DVD player. i think that the Bluray victory is a huge boost for PS3.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Really Cool
Really Cool

PostSubject: Re: Blu-Ray Wins   Thu Feb 28, 2008 12:32 am

agreed..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dipchit02
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blu-Ray Wins   Thu Feb 28, 2008 12:44 am

lol then i love how Microsoft is going to make a Bluray Player add on (like they did with the HD-DVD), so now when someone goes to buy their Bluray add on for the 360 they r basically helping out PS3 lol gotta love it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
theptsman
Really Cool
Really Cool

PostSubject: Re: Blu-Ray Wins   Thu Feb 28, 2008 2:22 am

I never had the slightest doubt in my mind that blue ray would take it all... plus I already own like 10 Blue Ray movies! so that would have really sucked if it went the other way but like I said BLUE RAY rules and it wasn't a lone win for blue ray it was a PS3 win too... Damn do the disney animated cartoons look sweet on Blue Ray (CARS) is amazing! especailly on a 60" Sony... "So where the hell is the spell check button?!?" I am fkuecd if it doesn't exist! lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dipchit02
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blu-Ray Wins   Thu Feb 28, 2008 11:21 am

theptsman wrote:
I never had the slightest doubt in my mind that blue ray would take it all... plus I already own like 10 Blue Ray movies! so that would have really sucked if it went the other way but like I said BLUE RAY rules and it wasn't a lone win for blue ray it was a PS3 win too... Damn do the disney animated cartoons look sweet on Blue Ray (CARS) is amazing! especailly on a 60" Sony... "So where the hell is the spell check button?!?" I am fkuecd if it doesn't exist! lol

it doesnt matter if ur spellin is wrong come on. i meanr we in english class? NO. but yea i think it is a big with for PS3 over 360 and will eventually boost sales for PS3. and in Jan PS3 outsold 360 just a little of wat is to come
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blu-Ray Wins   

Back to top Go down

Blu-Ray Wins
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
People Of Our Nation :: General :: Chat-
Jump to: